Check in time: 3:00pm
Check out time: 12:00pm
** For reservation 2 nights and above, there is Rm 100.00/night discount.
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with The Skillion that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in Malaysian Ringgit.
- Rates include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
- Deposit of half of total price for each night of stay upon booking and full payment in cash must be made during check-in.
- RM 500.00 refundable deposit in the form of cash will be required upon check-in. A deduction of deposit shall be made in the event of damages or missing items from the property.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the management reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
- Should you arrive at The Skillion prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to contact person in charge to check if early check-in is available.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with person in charge at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 7 (seven) days prior to your arrival date. The cancellation and / or amendments will incur 5% of total reservation price.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
- In the event of no-show, the management will not refund booking fees that have been paid.
- This property is exclusively for Muslim only
- No pet allowed in this property
- Don’t make loud noises late in night as it will disturb the neighbour.
- Any lost/broken item in the property will be charged accordingly.
- Kindly inform if the guest wishes to held private function in the open area involving bungalow compound. Guest are advised to keep the common area clean (including banner, sticker, decorating items) after the function. A cleaning fee will be charged if leftover remained unattended.
- The use of this property including the swimming pool is at your own risks and owner shall not be held responsible.
- Any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the property remain your responsibility and the owner are not responsible for their safekeeping.
Muslim private bungalow, Situated in Umbai, Melaka. A well-known place for its famous ‘ikan bakar’ or grill fish.
1484, Jalan Umbai, 77300 Melaka
Mr. Shahril : +6016 217 5689
Mrs Anis: +6016 330 3014